fot

NON-TECH - Decals

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: NON-TECH - Decals
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 17:07:31 -0400
Amici,

With the exception of a few individuals for whom I am lacking addresses or
other situations exist (all of you received Emails today), all decals
(except for some of the small adhesive stickers) were shipped today over
lunch. If I still owe you small adhesive stickers, it will be noted as
backordered on a note within the envelope containing static cling or big
decals.

I spoke with the printer today and expect to have the small adhesive
stickers within a week or two.  I got a good "warm and fuzzy feeling" about
this conversation and due date, but we'll have to wait to see if it happens.
I'll keep y'all informed.

Thanks for your continued patience,

Jack