fot

RE: Fuel Regulator

To: "'Joe Curry '" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: RE: Fuel Regulator
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 23:41:48 -0500

Joe Curry wrote

And John Frymark wrote:

> . . . with my 45DCOEs (TR4A) . . .  I reset to
>3 lbs at Kas' recommendation. Holley has a low
>pressure regulator that adjusts from
>1-4 lbs that should be the right choice.

I use a Holley pressure regulator set to 3 1/2 psi on my TR6 - seems to be
more than adequate. Holley sells several regulators, including one with the
1-4psi range you mentioned. The Jegs catalog lists other  adjustable
regulators, including 3-50 psi (Mallory 4309) and 3-25 psi (Russell).

Jim Hill
Madison WI