fot

[Fwd: Aluminum-Flywheels]

To: fot@autox.team.net, "Donato, Jim" <donato1@netusa1.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Aluminum-Flywheels]
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 20:37:36 -0500
For those of you who have had the misfortune and misspent adulthood to
have never met Jim Donato, Sprite Racer Supreme, major gourmet meatball
cook, charter member of Team Thicko, and oh, yes, Jeep dealer from
Logansport, Indiana, and especially those of you who race / autocross
TR's and Spitwads, Jim is working with an original equipment
manufacturer to provide aluminum flywheels for about half the current
market price. All out of just plain goodness of heart. Please think
about this and be ready with your checkbook if you're interested. Jim
will need to know "how many" in order to place the first order. See
below. BTW, I'm forwarding this because Jim, being one of the Great
Unwashed who races a non-Triumph, is of course not on the FOT list.