fot

[Fwd: That installation should be a "No Brainer]

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: That installation should be a "No Brainer]
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 13:55:45 -0700
--------------AB679DD4FC1AEFCB0A3BCC9C

I sent this reply to Alwin at his EMAIL address but it will not go through.  So
in hopes that the list server is still getting through,
I am sending this to the list.

Joe
--------------AB679DD4FC1AEFCB0A3BCC9C

Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 13:51:24 -0700
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
To: alwin_vrm@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: That installation should be a "No Brainer

It is the one from the Daimler SP250 "Dart".  It is a 2548cc V-8 with
hemispherical combustion chambers producing 140 bhp.
Interestingly enough, it was designed by Edward Turner who gained fame for his
Triumph Motorcycle engines.

The gearbox could be one of two provided, a 4-speed manual or 3-speed automatic.

Regards,
Joe