fot

Re: The History Channel "Great Race" 2000

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The History Channel "Great Race" 2000
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 13:05:11 PDT
>From: N197TR4@cs.com
>To: fot@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
>CC: koblinger@linkline.com, steve@britishpacific.com
>Subject: The History Channel "Great Race" 2000
>Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:40:52 EDT
>
>Friends of Triumph and Team Thicko
>

>http://www.greatrace.com/
>

>Check the website out. We have a TR3 represented in the subject annual
>classic.
>
>Apparently, "The Great Race" folks opened up the window a bit wider on
>eligibility.
>
>It is Steve and Janet Hedke. I have asked them if they would like our
>support, if needed. In any case, they will be passing by many of you
>enroute
>from Boston to Sacramento.  This occurs from the 11th through the 24th of
>June and many of you may want to catch up with them and cheer them on.
>Perhaps they will be carrying a laptop and sending messages and we can
>induce
>them to include our two  "list" addresses.
>
>We and many others will be at Blackhawk when they come through Illinois and
>Iowa, unfortunately.
>
>They also have a website, but the address got away from me...I am sure it
>will find it's way back to me.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Joe Alexander

   I'll be trying to meet up with them when they stop over at Danville
   for lunch on Friday. Prior commitments will keep me busy Friday PM
   or I would  catch up with them in Peoria. You can pass on my phone
   number to them should they need my assistance.

   Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)