fot

Re: Book recommendation

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Book recommendation
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:36:57 -0500
I have all of Smith's books, enjoy them, have used them so much the
pages of some are falling out.

However, it pleases me no end to hear that there are people on the FOT
list who can read his chapters on suspension and actually figure out
what to do with a Triumph...........I sure couldn't.........but then
it's hard to read by candlelight..........

I've already vowed that since last winter was a "gain horsepower"
winter, next winter is going to be an "improve handling" winter, so I've
got to get Puhn's book, since all the rest of you Triumph racers will
have read it and I've got to keep up somehow.

--

TR6 -- 29 and still running
TR4 -- 39 and still racing