fot

Re: Irv Korey Mod / Negative Camber

To: "Tony Drews" <tmccis@REVEALED.NET>, "Amici Triumphi" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Irv Korey Mod / Negative Camber
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 09:11:52 -0700
This is a pretty interesting modiifcation and I can certainly see the value
quick enough BUT you would never be able to convince. the SCCA that this was
a legal modification even as late as 1972 ( the last time I fielded a team
of TR's). Too bad . It's a good mod.  But then , I'm not running tech
inspection so .................