fot

Re: Need Weber tuning suggestions

To: jwheeler@seidata.com, rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu, carco@t-online.de,
Subject: Re: Need Weber tuning suggestions
From: Smockracer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 02:59:14 EDT
On my TR4A race car I have 42DCOEs with 34 chokes, long air horns, 135 mains,
160 air, F15 emulsion tubes on a Warneford manifold at 11 degrees. The head
is a big port with big valves and the manifold has been enlarged to match the
head. 89mm Venolia pistons, Carrillo rods, Moon cam 310 degrees at .516 lift,
Mallory dual point distributor, Carter fuel pump with regulator set at 2.5
lbs, aluminum flywheel. Power comes on at 4200 and runs strong to 6700
however I try to keep it below 6000. The carbs spit fuel at low revs, but
other than that it runs strong, ask Steve Smith GT6. I also use Champion L2G
plugs and they last for 2 seasons. Paul #190