fot

Shipping of a body shell?

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shipping of a body shell?
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:44:39 -0500
Joe Curry was kind enough to sell me a nice clean GT6 body shell for
what is to become my GT6 race car.  The challenge now is to move the
body from Arizona to Wisconsin.  Do any of you have any experience with
shipping a body shell?  Any suggestions?

I'm trying to avoid having to run down there with a trailer and take a
week's vacation which would be better spent, say, pulling my trans back
out and figuring out why the clutch isn't working correctly.

Scott Barr
sbarr@mccarty-law.com
(920) 766-4693
(920) 766-4756 (fax)