fot

missing FOT digests wanted

To: fot@autox.team.net (FOT)
Subject: missing FOT digests wanted
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:12:58 EDT
Dear all,

I have recently returned from Medford, Oregon.
Great vacation, although not a single Triumph did I see!
Several MGB's and a Midget, not much else, other than some kewl sixties
yankee metal, mostly at the southern oregon speedway and dragstrip.

Whilst there, I accessed my AOL account (only 10 USD/hour) and took a look at
my FOT digests. On my return I had expected to be able to open them again and
save them to disc, however, due to the machinations of AOL, they have
vanished from my old files!

My collection of FOT digests is now incomplete!
Have any of you kind souls on the FOT list retained the FOT digests on your
computers? if so, I would really appreciate a copy of the following eleven
digests:

FOT digest 0078 (May 17) thru' 0089 (June 3).

TYIA

Happy Triumphing

Léon F Guyot

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
Wimbledon, London, England.