fot

(no subject)

To: JHarkness@aol.com, Grand_Wazoo@MAIL.FLINET.COM, Kaskas@earthlink.net,
Subject: (no subject)
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:39:49 EDT
Amici:

A week or so back we were discussing HOT OIL TEMPERATURES after a Test Day at
Blackhawk Farms Raceway, where I felt my TR3 was running hot oil temperatures.

Kevin Potter, who now builds my engines, called the VALVOLINE Engineering
Department and requested their input.  Their response blew his doors off.
VALVOLINE said, "Our racing continues to lubricate and does not break down
until it reaches it's Flash Point, which occurs somewhere between 450 and 460
degrees."

Wow!  I was certainly no where near 450 degrees.

What do you think?

Bill Dentinger