fot

Camber Compensators at Portland

To: vtr@autox.team.net, Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Camber Compensators at Portland
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:01:21 -0700
I will be bringing camber compensators with me to Portland for the VTR National
Convention in early August.  I have kits for the
following vehicles so if anyone has been contemplating the purchase of a Kas
Kastner designed camber compensator this will be an
opportunity to save the shipping costs (if you are going to Portland, that is)

Spitfires (Short axle. Mk1, Mk2 Mk3 and very early MkIV)
Spitfires (Long Axle Later MkIV and 1500)
GT6 (Early short axle without rotoflex)
GT6 Mk3 (non rotoflex)
Herald
Vitesse (Non rotoflex)

So, If you are interested, I need to know the specifics of the car so I can
have the right kit available.

Regards,
Joe Curry