fot

comments on midohio and nomination: wiseman@titan.com

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: comments on midohio and nomination: wiseman@titan.com
From: "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:19:19 -0400
On that note of nomination from Bill, I would also like to nominate a friend
for membership to this list.  John Wiseman "wiseman@titan.com" drives a TR6
against me in the NEOHIO region SCCA autox and the car is progressing well
in componentry as well as driving.  He has been an active member of the
triumphs list and I think he could benefit well from the content of this
list.

Speaking of Mid-Ohio, I wanted to thank David Spiwak for his crew tickets as
well as good time spent.  I was glad to see the triumph run well, but I must
comment on the amazing speed of that MG that won the challenge as well as
it's class (95?).  My comment: WOW.
I hope everyone's car made it out of the swamp that formed without problem.
I hid out under the Bratwurst stand and prevented their tent from blowing
away, for which I was credited one free sandwich, good deal, eh?

jim