fot

MID-OHIO - SVRA's SUMMER MEETING

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: MID-OHIO - SVRA's SUMMER MEETING
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 12:47:57 EDT
Amici:

As you can imagine, the intense nature of SVRA's SUMMER MEETING at MID-OHIO
boggles the mind.  The level of competition is such, when you get that many
cars and racers together from all over the United States and Canada, that one
has little time for photographic documentation, but I did manage to get one
shot of Don Brick and Bob Wismer that really captures depth of our dedication
and extent of the effort required for us to compete at this level.  As you
know we are not to send photos to THE FOT LIST, so if you desire to see this
exclusive photo, reply to me and I will attempt to send it out to you
individually.

Bill Dentinger