fot

shackle combinations

To: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>, "Jim Hill" <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>,
Subject: shackle combinations
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:49:04 -0500
Does anyone have a chart showing the variations on camber with the 1, 2 and
3 notch brackets. I could save an awful lot of R&R trial and error time on
the TR4A with a list like that. Would anyone care to share eehat set-up they
are running om IRS cars?
Bob Kramer
TR6, TR4A, Devin TR
Hill Country Triumph Club