fot

Re: Report On VIR

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Report On VIR
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:39:38 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/00 1:30:25 PM, N197TR4@cs.com writes:

<<I am going to pass along your glowing VIR report to my "Friends" and more.
 Looks like it needs to be a high priority on our schedule...so many tracks,
so little time.

Perhaps you could recommend a particular event sometime......>>

SVRA has an event there in October and VDCA will host an event there sometime
in the Spring of '01.  SVRA has looser preparation rules and will likely have
a bigger turn-out.  VDCA requires cars to be "period correct" in their
preparation.  VDCA is dedicated to the period correct principle and gives
high priority to track time, proper driver behaviour and fun.

    Doug Meis