fot

Re: Mid Ohio Photos

To: emanteno@attglobal.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mid Ohio Photos
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 20:01:57 EDT
Right on!!!

Jeff is a sleeper...quietly moving about and absorbing the scene...such as it
was.

He asked alot of good questions and was genuinely interested in what we were
about.

He also was in good company.....Susan Hensley. One of our Dallas favorites.

What is Susan's latest address?...as I want to contact her soon.

Thanks, Jeff...hope to hear from you.

Joe Alexander

<< New TR friend Jeff Schmidt attended the Mid Ohio race weekend from Dallas
 and has posted a series of photos from Mid Ohio at:

 http://www.12noon.com/pictures

 I asked for and received his permission to share this link. Thanks Jeff.

 Irv