fot

last 10 days

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: last 10 days
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 23:14:55 -0400
wow. what a week. first the mid-ohio vintage event (even though irv k
and i had to shackle kent h. to make him doubt himself). great weather,
cars and people.  i even heard henry f. was actually seen standing up at
one point in time rather than in a attitude of prayer beside the front
hub.  nice to see all and thanks for stopping by our booth.  fast
forward to the following wek-end. from vintage to EXTREME HIGH TECH.  we
set up at the trams am/cart race at cleveland.  had a chance to spend a
little time in the trans am area with the huffaker cars and in rahal's
pit. the engineer for team rahal is a customer of ours and also goes fly
fishing with oldest son.  great people and a completely different
perspective from the previous week-end.  both were great events with
their own unique settings.  a belated 4th of july.  we had family and
friends in and the opportunity to spend time with them is one of the
gifts of freedom we all enjoy. thanks list and see you at road america.
ted

--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive