fot

Re: Seattle races

To: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>, "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seattle races
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:36:37 -0700
That's all pretty interesting. We did find that raising the rear spoiler at
Sebring made the difference between a goat and a horse. It made a huge
difference.  Brakes, there were lots of them but not the best, but the best
of what was available at the time.  The wheels, these were made for Jim Hall
and Pete found them and we fitted as received.  Never modified but wish they
had disapeared into the clouds somewhere.  Yes they failed at abut 110 mph.
Dittemore had a really wild ride in turn one.  Amazing this car is still
sound enough to race. I've got some sincere hours after midnight in that
devil.    Kas Kastner