fot

Re: large dzus fastener source?

To: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>, <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: large dzus fastener source?
From: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 07:24:14 -0500
One of the companies who physically makes the "Dzus" buttons for the company
is S and S engineering located in Azusa, California.
626-334-6018.  They have an 800 # I just don't know it.  He has a www
page...It's linked on mine.  Just go to the second link down on my
www.headgasket.com site in the link section.