fot

RE: Mike Barratt 50th

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mike Barratt 50th
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:50:46 -0400
What a great opportunity!  It's in my "back yard", but unfortunately, I
don't have Spit racer and I will be out of town all next week, otherwise
I'd be volunteering to be the other half of the "couple". <smile>

FYI - The Jaguar headquarters is very close to Interstate 287, an easy hit
from Interstate 80 or 84, just north and west of New York City.

Later,

Jack Brooks
1960 TR3A
1974 Norton 850 Commando