fot

RE: Axle solutions - Spitfires, GT6s, Etc

To: "'EISANDIEGO@aol.com'" <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Axle solutions - Spitfires, GT6s, Etc
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 17:10:13 -0500
         << I do not hear as much about axle failures with Spitfires and
GT6s,
        why is that? >>

You can't hear us because we're all upside down in the weeds.

Yes, we're interested in a fix for our cars as well, but it will be a
different fix from the Ford fix.  Stronger outer axles and hubs have
been made by some.  Some have used 240Zs, TR6s and other cars for
donated bits.  And others of us just skitter around in constant pucker
mode hoping it doesn't break.

Scott