fot

Temporary hold on list info for rosspemlee.com

To: danb@thelittlemacshop.com
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:22:33 EDT
Mark,
Unfortunately I have to leave for England, Scotland and Greece day after
tomorrow, going to meet up w/Paul Richardson, go to Gaydon, And visit
w/Darryl Uprichardson at Racetorations. Then a two week tour of the Scottish
Highlands and finally on to Santorini Greece to attend my youngest daughter's
wedding. I know, I know It's a tough lick but somebody has to do it!
The point is I'm going to be away about a month and wondered if you could
suspend my membership in the various Triumph lists While I'm gone? I promise
to report on the various Triumph goings on when I return.
Many Thanks
Doug Ross
Rosebud Racecar
Ross Restoration Brokers