fot

AUD4B

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: AUD4B
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 07:37:50 +0000
For all of you who didn't already hear, AUD4B (the LeMans Works Spitfire) was
purchased recently by VRT VP Member Services Vernon
Brannon.  Although he hasn't picked it up yet, I'm sure he will give it a good
home.

It's good to see the car in the hands of someone who is a dedicated Triumph
enthusiast and although Vern said that he doubts he will
actually race it for fear of damaging the aluminum body work, he is considering
taking it to events and doing some demonstration laps
to show it off.

I wonder if we can talk him into bringing it to Breckenridge, CO for next
years' VTR?  :)

Joe (C)