fot

Re: Grassroots Motor Sports-Vintage Views

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Grassroots Motor Sports-Vintage Views
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 07:34:53 -0400
At 04:38 PM 8/12/00 -0400, N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
>FOT
>
>I have to admit that I kept an ear out for the mail jeep today, as I had
>heard rumors to the effect that the Triumph racers were well represented in a
>Tim Suddard GRM article. I was not disappointed.

Agreed! Great article Tim!

>Good article...and facing the article was a full page Moss ad with Mike
>Jacksons #62 TR3A featured.

I sure hope the Battle of Britain race team got SOMETHING for the use of
that image! Maybe it was an additional 5% from TRF?   ;-)

I can't believe Moss used a picture with the TRF Racing prominently displayed.

>Within the second page is the sports TR series in chronology of body styles:
>
>Bill Dentinger   TR3
>Mike Jackson   TR3A
>Henry Frye       TR4
>Unknown          TR6

Actually that's George Wright's TR4, but who's counting?   ;-)

>Oh yes, Henry Frye and I have "vendor spaces" at Lime Rock Park's Vintage
>Festival over Labor Day. We will be doing GRM autograph sessions...

If George can get me a copy of his signature I can give it a try!   ;-)

We will be in spaces C20 thru C23 at Lime Rock, please stop by!
Henry Frye - thefryes@iconn.net
Proud (???) Recipient of the FOT
Pain and Perseverance Award
June, 2000 - Mid-Ohio - TR4