fot

Signing off

To: <Undisclosed.Recipients@sioux.hosts.netdirect.net.uk>
Subject: Signing off
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:58:59 +0100
Friends

An 'auf wiedersehen' has to take place - I hope it won't be for too
many months.  As a select few of you know, the last few years have
been something of a tightrope for me on a health front and while I'm
much fitter than I was, the health of certain elder and younger
members of my immediate family is now failing. The demands of a more
than full time job and the possibility I will soon be called forward
for major surgery to hopefully help out my elder son who is suffering
acute renal failure, means I've got to substantially re-organise my
now very limited leisure time. With that in view, I have unsubscribed
from all team dot net lists - except the Triumph digest. I'm spending
far too much time reading about people's experiences with so many
different makes of British car - and something now has to give. I'll
still be pleased to hear from my many cyber friends with specific
queries where I may be able to offer help and this address, together
with my other one at work jonmac@heritagemotorcentre.org.uk will
secure a reply for as long as I continue to remain in
circulation. Look after yourselves, and I guess that when I'm able to
come back, there'll still be queries about oil filters, tuning SU's
and Strombergs and whether Triumphs need oil or grease in trunnions
and steering swivels.

Cheers to all and everyone
Jonmac