fot

Albuquerque Races

To: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>, "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Albuquerque Races
From: "dos_gusanos" <dos_gusanos@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 08:34:57 -0600
As autumn approaches the Albuquerque racing season gets into gear and I
would like to invite anyone who might be crossing the fruited plain to
attend one of our two upcoming events.  The first is on September 3 a one
day deal but the second is a full weekend on September 30 -October 1 and
will feature a race for only British cars on Sunday.  Use it for an excuse
to finally come and visit aunt Velma in Albuquerque.  There is also a RMVR
event scheduled for October 28-29.  Check out our website at
www.thuntek.net/southwestmotorsport/swms.htm
just don't buy anything on the schedule....The Events are held at the new
1.65 mile road course, Sandia Motorsports Park, very smooth, clean
restrooms...........Cheers Henry Morrison