fot

Mike Cook...and more.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mike Cook...and more.
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:19:14 EDT
Was watching/listening to SpeedVision while removing front springs from TR4,
kinetically speaking. Pow!

Bob Tullius made very complimentary reference(s) to Mike Cook and his
relationship to Group 44.

Wish I could do it all justice.

"White cars photograph best", according to Mike Cook as related by Bob
Tullius...and this was the least of it. There is enough information here to
start a very interesting thread...go for it....

One more thing....I received today, a very "gorgeous" (Linda's words) FOT
Flag produced by XXXXXX   Egads, it IS gorgeous! First 'flying' will be at
Lime Rock, then Watkins Glen, then THE Formula 1 Race at Indy, then Texas
World Speedway.

Look for a photograph of this flag somewhere in the Chip Ganassi/Target
facility if we can get past security cameras. We are going to tour Chip's new
facilities before the Formula 1 Race.

Joe Alexander