fot

Re: Triumph GT6 and Seattle Fall Finale

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph GT6 and Seattle Fall Finale
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:31:48 EDT
In a message dated 8/21/00 3:16:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time, BillB@bnj.com
writes:

<< Hey Luke,
 Good to hear you're back in action. You should join "Friends of Triumph", an
 internet group I belong to that consists of guys who race triumphs. No dues,
 no rules, but plenty of good advice from people who know. I'll forward your
 name to Mark, who maintains the list.

 Mark,
 Luke meets all the qualifications for FOT membership in that he has a GT6
 which he races as often as possible, is more than a little crazy, and his
 car also leaks copious amounts of oil. After looking at my driveway the day
 after the VTR barbeque, I think that makes him three for three.

 Bill

I'd be happy to second Luke's nomination to the FOT.  He's a bright and witty
guy and we could use all of that we can get around here!  Let's Welcome Luke
to the group.

On another note I'd like to renominate Chris Cancelli at Triumph@san.rr.com.
He was nominated and seconded while Mark was on vacation and it seems to
have fallen thru the cracks.
Steve