fot

TR3Bs/caster

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3Bs/caster
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 23:08:02 EDT
No wonder Triumph never had a parts book for the TR3Bs!

I have worked on a few street, very original, TR3Bs that had the later upper
control
arms and ball joints.  These cars also had the TR4A calipers and rotors.

SCCA never questioned the TR3B upper control arms on my TR3, and for real
(modern) race tires, the early arms bend and eventually fail.

(no hint here for uncle jack, or others, of course)

BTW our GT6+, which we have owned from new, has quite a few MKIII parts on it.

Hardy