fot

Introduction and questions....

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Introduction and questions....
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 2 2000 2:05:27 GMT-0600
Hi, just thought I should introduce myself to the list.  Just prior to the VTR
convention in Portland Susan Hensley nominated me and John Lye and Henry Frye
both seconded me.  Thanks!!

I've owned Triumphs off and on for many years although it wasn't until I saw
Jack Drews TR4 that my interested in getting involved in vintage racing really
took off.  So I guess I kind of have Jack to think for getting me into this
mess!! :)

I'm seriously considering a TR3 race car that has recently come available.  My
biggest problem towards obtaining this particular car is logistics more than
anything else.  The TR3 is in Los Angeles and I'm in Arkansas.  The TR3 does
come with a 6' x 14' tandem axle trailer that I might end up trying to sell in
Los Angeles and then have the car shipped to me.   So if anyone is interested
in the trailer I'd sure like to hear from them!

Whether I purchase a car now or down the road I will still be crewing for Susan
as often as I can.  Hopefully I'll learn something while being part of her
crew!!

I'm definitely looking forward to learning all I can from the list and I'll
really try and refrain from asking some really dumb questions..!!

Thanks!!
--
Brad

http://www.141.com/Triumphs
http://www.141.com/Dodge

1951 Dodge 1/2 ton B3B pickup (being restored)
1953 Mayflower TT29490LDL (almost a driver, HA!)
1961 TR4 CT288L (being restored)
1962 TR3B TCF1564L (some day)
1964 Spitfire 4 BFC25720L (of Belgian decent)