fot

Carbon fiber hood

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carbon fiber hood
From: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 11:22:27 -0500
Last call for anyone seriously interested in  9lb TR4 hood(s).  The mold
costs $750.00 and each hood is 300.00 ..
I will devide the cost of the mold among those that are REALLy interested.
The Mold maker makes CF parts for indy cars...
he is doing me a favor.. He has my original sheet metal and a very nice
fiberglass hood to work with and measure.

BTW...I have another lathe for sale...this one is a Clausing 12" and has a
wood base cabinet with Substantial Tooling WAY  too much stuff to list.
Only those seriously interested need reply.  I can load on your truck or
trailer....It has a 220 1P motor.

((((for you purists  this is VINTAGE carbon-fiber)))