fot

Re: Larry Rossi-FOT Nomination

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Larry Rossi-FOT Nomination
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:02:02 -0400
Here's second for Rossi,

I have had some good races with Larry in our TRs and now we get to have some
great races in our FFords.  Only sorry I don't get to race with him as much as I
would like.  He is a great guy.  In Savannah this Easter, my Devin TR3 broke and
Larry offered me a ride in his FFord in the enduro.  We had a great time and
beat
some of the faster sports racers.  Welcome Larry!

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff