fot

Re: Original SCCA Question - No Disrespect Intended

To: Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu
Subject: Re: Original SCCA Question - No Disrespect Intended
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:13:02 EDT
Jim

    I was in 9th grade in a rural Wisconsin city in 1963. I had never seen an
SCCA race, let alone participate in one. My interest back then was
baseball...playing baseball and listening to the Milwaukee Braves with Henry
Aaron, Eddie Matthew, etc. I did not get into a SCCA racecar until I was
forty years old and needed a new past time since our softball team retired
rather than join an over 40 league.

    I certainly did not mean any disrespect for either Kas and Mike who have
been extremely helpful to me. I just have this Oilzum poster which lists both
National and Regional Champions. So I am trying to learn something, not
challenge anyone.

Regards, Cary