fot

RE: Butterflies Are Forever.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Butterflies Are Forever.
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:51:08 -0700
You guys aren't the only ones with butterfly problems. I'm becoming somewhat
of an expert at Webers, but when I first started running my TR3 in vintage
races I thought it was a little doggy. I played with all kinds of setting,
re-degree'd the cam, checked the leak down, re-jetted the carbs completely,
and finally, when the air filters were off and someone else was pushing the
throttle instead of me moving the linkage by hand, I noticed the throttle
was only going to 3/4. The flat spot on my forehead is from the heel of my
hand giving a Polish salute.