fot

Re: TR Axle breakage

To: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>,
Subject: Re: TR Axle breakage
From: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 09:21:10 -0400
Joe,
I'm a little unclear on what the $800 would buy.  If I sent in a check and
two weeks later received a box with an axle/flange/bearing kit that simply
bolts into my car that would be great.  If, however, I have to jack up my
car, disassemble the axle assembly and package up some or all of the parts,
it's another issue. Obviously I would have to remember for a two week
period how I to put it all back together.  Given my ever-improving
forgetery, this becomes an iffy situation. Besides, even with the advantage
of my advanced years, the need for immediate gratification (with respect to
race cars [mostly]) is still one of my secret pleasures.
Thanks for your help in this matter.
Richard Taylor
TR-4
Atlanta