fot

Re: Spitfire Windscreen

To: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire Windscreen
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:23:36 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Mordy Dunst <gasket.works@gte.net>
To: Meredith Kupferman <mikkiiee@earthlink.net>
Cc: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 8:26 PM

> Can someone out there in Spitfire land help the Steve?
> see below....

I bought 1 for my TR4 that fits and looks great. However, this last weekend
at IRP it cracked severely and is no longer useable, so you might want to
review that with Ted before buying one.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U with A type o/d since 1983
TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58 now improved to mid pack
Highland Park, IL