fot

Re: Race fees?

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Race fees?
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 00:23:28 -0700
Mark, entry fees for the SCCA races in the Northeast tend to be about
$175 to $185.  That would be for tracks such as Pocono, Watkins Glen,
Lime Rock, and New Hampshire.  The tracks with open practice days tend
to be around $150 for the day.  I have not been involved with any
track rental, so I can't help you much there. I had done some time
trails at Lime Rock and judging form the entry fee and number of cars.
I am guessing the track was in the $10,000 to $12,000 range for a
weekday.  Open weekends are tough to come by at most eastern tracks.
At some there are even bidding wars going on behind the scenes.
 Joe(B)