fot

TR4 axle assembly available - already at Southwick

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 axle assembly available - already at Southwick
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:03:24 EDT
FOTers

    Just returned from the great State of Arkansas and reading my emails. In
fact, I was in Bill Clinton's childhood home of Hot Springs. Nice time fo
year there, colors changing in the tree and it was nearly 80 degrees.

    If someone is interested, I have one TR4 rear axle assembly already at
Southwick. The reason for the sale is that I have decided that it makes more
sense for me to have a TR3 rear axle that is already fitted with a Detroit
locker converted.

    I just purchased the TR4 rear assembly for $200 from Henry, will be
willing to sell for the same. You save freight to the Southwick plant.

Regards, Cary