fot

RE: Good evening

To: "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Good evening
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 07:07:45 -0800
Well clearly, you have screwed it up !  Here you are wishing me good evening,
but it's morning !  What kind of shoddy outfit is this, anyway !?  My 90
year-old grandmother could run a server better than you !

- Just kidding !

I really wrote to thank you for all your time and effort.  All too often, I
feel we forget that there is a "man behind the curtain", it doesn't "just
happen".  Keep up the good work.

Thank You
Randall