fot

CVAR Spring Drivers School and races

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: CVAR Spring Drivers School and races
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:49:04 -0600
Attention FOT,
Invitation to the CVAR Spring Drivers School and races.
After a very enjoyable visit at Texas World Speedway for the CVAR Fall
Festival by FOT Amici Joe Alexander, Jack Drews and Kent Howard, the idea
came up that it might be a fine idea to invite others from the FOT clan to
come to Texas in March for an early season race weekend. A request to add a
Friday Test and Tune day was presented to the CVAR board, ostensibly to make
the trip to Texas all the more worthwhile, and I have just received notice
that we will have a 3 day event. Kent Howard wrote me that he was able to
log 3 1/2 hours of track time over the weekend, and that was with a session
or two rained out. So if you are interested in lots of track time, a
challenging 15 turn, 2.9 mile course, and an early spring join us. I'll do
the coordinating from this end. As of today there are plenty of hotel rooms,
and TWS has a 70's vintage Nascar garage area for a paddock. RV's can plug
in around the garages and there is at least 1 shower :). Check out the CVAR
website at:

http://www.corinthianvintagerace.com/

BTW, we have a built in Triumph MG challenge. There are about 10 MGB's
running in CVAR, a pair of MG powered Elvas and too fast to be an MGA.

Bob Kramer
TR4, TR4A, TR6, 2.5 Saloon
rgk@flash.net