fot

fot logo wear

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: fot logo wear
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 22:23:55 -0500
FOT embroidered logo wear is now available.   A % each sale will be
forwarded to Joe Alexander as seed money for future FOT "projects.  Go
to our website. Scroll to the "What's New" section.  Click on the FOT
link.  A quick fyi.  Embroidery pricing is based on the complexity of
the design and the number of stitches.  The FOT logo requires 10,000
stitches.  The pictures are all labeled jacket but there are sweats,
polos and windshirts.  Great Christmas presents for crew, friends or a
treat for yourself.  Thankyou, Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive