fot

FOT Jackets/Caps

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT Jackets/Caps
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 10:31:55 EST
Good Morning

    Ted earlier posted an email about the availability of FOT embroidered
logos on various jackets/caps that his firm offers. You can find this
information posted on his website.

    I have been exploring the possibility with him of making a larger
embroidered logo for a jacket back of about 10 inches in width. This would
require some additional setup costs (approximately $200) which are more than
I think is reasonable for Ted to do on speculation of additional orders since
he already has done that for the smaller 3" option.

    If any of you are interested in this larger 10" jacket back logo, would
you please let Ted know.

Regards, Cary