fot

Re: Monterey - That is What I was Told Happened with The

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monterey - That is What I was Told Happened with The
From: Mike Jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 18:48:54 -0500
Yea, and there was a nice series of articles written about the restoration and
prep of the car in a now defunct magazine.  It was that series of articles
that I used in the intial development of our car.  As I recall, the owner was
surprized his entry was accepted at the time, or at least that's what he said
in the final article.

mike