fot

Sunny(?) San Diego

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunny(?) San Diego
From: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 21:23:08 -0600
Hi all!

I am in San Diego for my business development seminar -- it's been
partly cloudy here but still beautiful!  I am totally loving being in a
hotel close to the naval base -- I have been watching fighters and
helicopters fly over all day long!

I was cruising around in my new Mustang convertible (rental fun!) and
was bemoaning the lack of Triumph sightings -- I had been all over the
city and to Mexico Monday (new leather coat, ouch! ;), and no Triumphs
spotted.  I headed over to the Wyndham Garden hotel off Mira Mesa and
Lusk (north San D) for my seminar this morning and as I was walking into
the hotel there was a yellow 1500 in the parking lot with a baby seat in
the passenger seat, CA plates 4CQX241.  Anyone on the list belong to
this car?

I hope you're all having a great night!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan  :)