fot

RE: fuel injection

To: "'FOT@AUTOX.TEAM.NET'" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fuel injection
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:49:37 -0800
So Kas, I think you need to loosen up and tell us what you REALLY feel.
Very funny, and undoubtedly very true. I have a '67 Maserati Mistral that
originally had Lucas fuel injection on it. I'm told that it can be made to
work very well, but after a relatively short research and fiddle experience
with it I ripped it all off and put on Webers. Sacrilege I'm sure, but it
never bit me again once I had safely sold it to a "purist".
Bill