fot

Survey Response Update - Survey Still Needed - by 12/22 please.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Survey Response Update - Survey Still Needed - by 12/22 please.
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 01:02:24 EST
FOTers

    I am not exactly sure how many people are on the FOT list, I understood
there to be well over 100. At this point, we have about 20 to 25 survey
and road racing. There were a number of surveys that indicated multiple
people that the person knew might be interested.

    The survey responses have identified a number of important issues that
would need to be addressed. I will attempt to summarize them. I responded to
Bill's comments about about post 1972 cars because it is important that we
hear from FOTers with post 1972 cars about their interest in participating. I
did not want them to feel they would be excluded from the event.

    It is also apparent that if people are going to transport their cars
across country, there needs to be some significant track time. We probably
need to develope a short list of race facilities that can accommodate both
autocross and road racing. Depending on the number of different classes of
road races we would run, it may or may not be possible to use the actual race
track for both.

    Perhaps Mark can send out a new FOT update list in the near future and I
can use that to get a better statistical assessment of the response. I will
also need some help from Joe or Mark distributing a summary since I
understand that the server does not allow an attachment. Hopefully over
Christmas vacation I can post something in early January.

    Happy Holidays to All and To All, A Good Night

Cary

    Santa has already come here...I must have been very good.