fot

Re: FOT/VTR Curious

To: N197TR4@cs.com, mjb@cs.utah.edu, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FOT/VTR Curious
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:15:24 -0500
Hi Joe, and the rest of the FOT,

At 02:05 PM 12/19/00 -0500, N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
>We already have a major Triumph organization in place called the Vintage
>Triumph Register and they/we have a major convention each year that includes
>autocrossing and a car show. (BTW, If you are a 'member' of FOT, but not a
>member of VTR, it may be something to consider)

I've been pretty quiet regarding Cary's "survey" mostly because I have
strong loyalties to the VTR regarding their National meet. We had
a very good response there when we had half a dozen or so race
cars at the Nationals in Texas and Minnesota.  Combining the FOT
presence with a VTR National could be a great thing.

Just my opinion,
John
rjl@gt-classics.com