fot

Re: Survey Still Ongoing - Every Survey Counts - Early Results

To: DAN DURYEE <DLDEAD@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Survey Still Ongoing - Every Survey Counts - Early Results
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:42:14 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

Heartland Park - great idea! Forbes Field which is adjacent to HP is
where the Solo II Nationals are held. I'll bet we could muster up some
support from the Kansas SCCA folks. We could always try to enlist Rocky
Entriken to the fold... he'd probably help to figure out something in
that regard.

But I'll point out something that wasn't too clear in my posts yesterday
or the day before. Wherever this event is, I'll make every effort to be
there. If not as an active participant I would def. be there in some
capacity. If I can drive a Triumph there - great! If not, well, there's
always that "public transportation thing".

regards,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |