fot

Need A Volunteer (s) to Compile Existing Events @ Racetracks.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Need A Volunteer (s) to Compile Existing Events @ Racetracks.
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:37:52 EST
FOTERs

    I am starting to compile the surveys. We have received numerous
suggestions as to race tracks (without specific events) in the surveys. There
were also some suggestions about specific events which might be a venue for
an FOT gathering.

     With less than 20 road race cars drivers responding to the survey, my
initial thoughts are that FOT may have few alternatives than to piggyback
onto an existing event. It will be important to know whether there is already
a Triumph friendly race at the various race tracks, when the race is held,
and the sanctioning body.

    Secondly, there have been frequent suggestions for selecting some Triumph
friendly events to used for a planned regional FOT gathering ( e.g. Moss
sponsored Button Willow Event). So what I suggest is that we compile a list
for both a national gathering and regional gathering.

    Would someone volunteer to accept and compile a list of Triumph friendly
events for the FOT group. The basic information would seem to be race track,
typical date, sanctioning body.

Cary

Cary